L.I.G.H.T., Learning In God’s Holiness Together, we will once again be offered in the Fall of 2013. The program has grown and changed over the past years as we listened to your suggestions. It is a wonderful opportunity to share food, fellowship, and faith with your immediate family and your parish family.
The once-a-month L.I.G.H.T. Session is the foundation of all Faith Formation and Sacrament Preparation here at St. Martin of Tours. We ask that households attend together each moth.
“Learning In God’s Holiness Together” is St. Martin’s all generational Faith Formation program.
- To build parish community by engaging all ages in the life of the Church
- To share faith and learn from our individual experiences
- To make connections among the generations creating a holistic and comprehensive approach to faith formation
- To nurture the faith of families and individuals at home
- To help each of us grow in the understanding of liturgical events and to live it out in every day life.
To save time and money, we are asking parents to download the teaching guides on your own. Please go to the Pflaum link in the Quick Links section to the left, or CLICK HERE, select the January-March tab and then click on the age appropriate lesson for your child, such as Good News, Venture, etc. The lesson plan will come up and you can print it out or read it online.